Seven Seeds Melbourne

Am here now. Perhaps a better indication of this place is to visit this blog since I've only brought my poorly camera phone along. Well, I've not much to say, except that this place is quite popular for somewhere pretty off the street. It's pretty rustic and yet industrial, due to the metal chairs with wood surfacing and greyish/brickish walls. Music here is soothing lounge, the servers are another thing altogether; maybe it's because I have this tendency to appear invisible. But I was completely ignored, even as I sat myself down on one of the long tables and waited, watching this fag serve other newcomers water, napkins and take orders. Finally, I decided loiter around the counter and it was a good 10 mins before someone asked me if they could help. I ordered a mocha and then sat myself down. It came within 5 mins. I'm glad that the fag noticed me before my coffee came and served me water, without any extras of course. I went to get a napkin myself.

The Coffee
divine. Couldn't have tasted better, it wasn't smooth but you can taste, minimally, very fine grind in the coffee with very well blended ingredients, and it was thick, aromatic and flavourful. Okay, I'm not a coffee critic so I don't really know how to describe it, but this will do.

The place, certainly not made for students, the chairs are comfy enough but most tables are communal, not inviting you to sit for long. I'm getting weird stares with my laptop already.
But, I'm not caring :)

Comments

Popular Posts