Elite Serum for Dark Eye Circles

So I've had dark eye circles for a while now, and I wanted a quick and easy solution without using invasive treatment.

I read about Elite Eye Serum, which is basically labelled as the most effective eye serum ever, and thus decided to give it a try.

I decided to purchase the replenishment and savings program, which offers you the serum at US$59.95, but they will keep charging and sending you a new tube every 45 days.

I've read bad things about this process, such as it being very difficult to cancel once you have committed to it. Apparently the cancellation process is very Very tedious (you've been warned).


First let me say a few things I absolutely hated about SkinPro, the company that produces Elite Serum. Their website looks like a total scam site. It's full of unbelievable claims, and giant banners urging you to "order now". There was very little real information and no FAQ at all!

In fact when I came across this site some years back, I totally dismissed it as a scam product. It was only when I read about the serum on Amazon and other review sites, then did I gradually convince myself that this product must be real.

So I made the purchase with my credit card. AGAIN, I received no confirmation email or whatsoever regarding my purchase.

Elite Serum has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ever. Why am I required to key in my email address when they're not even going to send me a confirmation email?

Do you even know how important a confirmation email is? It reassures me that I have made the right order from a reliable company. Can't SkinPro even do this very simple thing?

For days, I waited, and did not receive a confirmation email. Then I went back to their website and clicked on the Live Chat button, which turned out to be a feedback form.

Yes, there is no LIVE CHAT at ALL. It's all totally bogus. All I got was a square pop-out asking me to leave my message and email address. 

I thought maybe they were offline because I was attempting this during Singapore time, I was wrong. I stayed up late to wait until US working hours to try to live chat button, and I still got the same feedback form.

The only consolation I got, because I spamed their feedback form, was a cursory email with my order details. 

Just the order details.

No apology. No personal message. Nothing.

So there was nothing to do but the wait for the order to come. It arrived in about 10 days, and looks like this.



Here's how big the tube is in comparison to my Kenzo perfume.

Along with it came a postcard sized instruction sheet. I scanned the front and back of it, so both sides are appended below.


It's pretty easy to use. But for my first syringe, the protective tip kept slipping off, and it was very difficult to cap it back on. The second syringe that arrived had a better protective tip and was easier to secure. 
(Can't you even get the tip right?)

Does it work?

This was day 1

And this was week 4

I would say there was a marginal improvement, which was satisfactory for me. It's been two months for me now, and the instructions say it takes 6 months of regular usage to show any results.

So far, I'm pretty happy with the product.

I just hate their darn customer service.


Comments

  1. Hi can u share how did u managed to cancel the order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I emailed them at support@eliteserum.com. They kept persuading me not to cancel it and offered me the product at a lower price. Eventually, I took up the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup i dont really like their service, but i found some one in singapore who sells it way cheaper i get it from him now his number is 91077701:) im so happy withe the results better than some products got no improvement at all.

    i use to buy online the $59.90 but you still must pay for shipping which is about 20 usd than in all it comes up to be $80 usd if you convert at bank rate (use credit card mah) its about $105 sing so ex.. worst if you buy the one time one which is at $90 usd before shipping.than very difficult to cancel the repeated one.

    i bought a piece from him at $70 sing his number is on top.. not sure if he still have but u can try messaging the person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sumuka ya. I'll see how it goes with my current offer first, and I'll consider your guy if mine doesn't work out too well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks , I've recently been looking for info about this subject
    for a long time and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far.
    But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?




    http://tytbook.com/blog/49320/eye-treatment/

    Here is my blog: vivexin treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! May I know how is your results now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts