Amped Trampoline Park - Jurong


Recently I was at Amped Trampoline Park - Jurong branch.

I spent a good hour of fun jumping around, the trampoline tension was just nice, and the bounce, even for kids, was quite high. I even tried doing a backflip.. there are trampolines with a lengthy net for you to practise that.

It is the only trampoline park in Singapore that is air conditioned, and they also have hot showers, so that was nice.

You can even see staff doing trampoline stunts you can find in YouTube.

All that aside, I had a few grouses that I thought you should know about.

1) Normal Socks Aren't Suitable - Jumpers are advised to bring socks, but they did not warn us beforehand that ordinary socks are slippery on the trampoline. Then they advised us to buy their friction socks, which costs $3 at the premises. Apparently those socks provide better grip and will also allow you to run up the side trampolines better. I tried running up on my normal socks and just slid down.

2) Changing your booking is such a hassle. You are required to pay beforehand online, and you can't change your booking online. There are no refunds either. I accidentally typed in the wrong date online, and could not contact them at all.

3) Their contact information is sketchy and they are uncontactable. It's very hard to locate their email and telephone number. I tried calling them, emailing them, Facebook messaging them, leaving a comment in their posts. Believe me, I had no response from them at all. Furthermore, you can see when the bookings are filling up... the icon turns from green to red, and that's when you can't book anymore. You can imagine how frantic I was because I wanted to book the slot that was filling up fast, and yet I wanted a response from them to show that I could change my date. It's NOT cheap. I paid $64 for 4 pax. And I didn't want to pay an additional $64 if I couldn't change my date.

Finally, after all attempts at contacting them failed, I went down to their premises after taking half a day off from work. Yes I actually did that because those idiots are uncontactable.  Jurong is pretty far for me, so it's a hassle to get there too. But after I got there, thankfully they allowed me to change my date.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Check out their site here.

Comments

  1. Intotally agree with your about the Jurong branch, they are all idiots.

    My 3 kids (9, 4, 4) were denied access by the manager last week (12 May 2016) just because I told him not to yell at my kids about getting their shoes off. Which he did at least three times.

    We know we have to do it but none likes to be welcomed this way upon arrival to any business, specially little customers.

    This lunatic thinks he's protecting the Pentagon, and takes "safety" to a whole new level where frightening children is part of his job.

    Instead of apologizing he kicked us all out. What were the owners thinking when they thought it was a good idea hiring this clown?
    Surreal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts