Thai cooking!


Decided to cook Thai food for my darling, since he likes it so much, and I'm getting bored with normal simple dishes. 

I cheated of course. I used condiments from Dancing Chef and created Tom Yam soup and Green Chcken curry. However, i bought the chicken, veggies (brinjal and straw mushrooms), kaffar leaves,  and seafood myself, soooo.. it's still considered that I had a considerable hand in this venture :p


Hee hee, sorry for the lighting, i know it's terrible, cause it was evening time. Doesn't look like green curry chicken huh?

This one's the soup, which I stirred laboriously for er..an hour, and simmered it for 1.5 hours. The verdict? Not too bad not too bad :p lol. Though the chicken curry "could be less watery".

Muahahaha, moi housewifey.


Comments

Popular Posts