So we met up

So we met up, Howie and I, after 16 years of post IRC friendship. I guess I was curious, being on different ends of the globe and never meeting. Can't believe I knew him when I was 14 and he was what I considered way too old. Now the age difference doesn't seem to matter. 

I was envisioning what this would be like of course. Good old me. Either we hit it off or we don't.
We had a bottle of wine, pina colada and a mohito..I don't know what struck me to drink so much. Strangely enough, I was fine.

Our parting was a little strange, I can't figure out whether was he glad to see me off or not. It seemed like he was although I didn't get the feeling that he disliked me.

We talked about Jiro dreams of Sushi, Forever Fever, Sideways..and this movie called Bottle Shock.

It was strangely a sobering experience. Both of us in quiet contemplative moods.

But still, it was good to meet you indigo boy.

Comments

Popular Posts